Monday, November 2, 2009

More Margaret Feinberg

Oh Joy! A new Margaret Feinberg book! Those of you who have been dropping in here for a while might remember that I went nuts over her last book entitled: "The Organic God." It was a "river of living waters" type book for me, so you will understand why I'm so excited to see the new one. I suppose you might think its risky to go to bat for a book that I haven't read yet. But I ain't scared: I had a peek at the author's heart in her last book. That's how I know I can.

3 comments:

Mel said...

oooh, yeah, would love to take a look-see when you done!

Margaret Feinberg said...

I hope you enjoy! We've been getting amazing feedback from readers. Many blessings on you!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Ooohhh...I think I need to make a visit to the bookstore.