Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Bits and Pieces

I ditched my last post -
because I was feeling strangely blue yesterday; we both were.
People tell me that tends to happen on your 3rd day away.
But we're over it - today was great
We moved into the St Julians hotel which is very central - we can walk to all sorts of lekker places.
The weather was much better and we loved finding our way around all the little shops etc here
Of course we also did what any self respecting tourist would do:
We went to movies.
We saw 2012 - a really nonsense sci-fi flick with HUGE catastrophic goings on.
We enjoyed it. . .
The movie came out at 5 and it was already getting dark. It is very safe here though; everyone walks around freely even at night.
Such a great feeling!
Anyway
Now the only thing I need to do this evening is decide what I
should have for dinner.
Oh woe!
*grin*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous to be central! I also love looking at all the shops and getting lost in the little streets! Have fun...x Caio. L.

Rambler said...

*jealous face*

Mel said...

This sounds more like it! So glad you enjoying. xx

Lynette Jacobs said...

Enjoy every moment...there is nothing like walking between the locals to get the true feeling of a country.

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys are feeling happier. Pics look great! Enjoy

D,

Shayne said...

I missed the last post, but glad to hear that the blues are gone.

Enjoy enjoy enjoy!