Thursday, December 3, 2009

Some Benefits

They say public confession is good for the soul. Here's one: The last while DH has been away a lot. I wake up early, often before 5am. I have discovered that they are re-running "MacLeod's Daughters" at that time. I LOVE that show. Guess who has been watching TV in bed in the early hours?? All I need to do to be completely degenerate, is to consume doughnuts and coffee while I watch. Now - there's a thought. PS: There are five "I"'s in that short post. Anyone who reads my sidebar, must be mystified. . . Eh. The battle against Me-ville goes on. *grin*

6 comments:

Kate said...

Well, with no car who could blame you?

:-)

Ness at Drovers Run said...

Hello! Biggest fan of McLeods (yes they spell it wrong, and you spelled it right) Daughters - like EVER.

I will watch those reruns, regardless of how many times I've seen it before. LOVE LOVE LOVE that show.

When I was going self hosted, and needed to choose a domain name. I thought about it for at least a whole day. What would I call the place, that I would call 'home' on my web real estate. Of course, you know what I did call it as s result!

I also shortened my screen handle to Ness (because it rhymes with Tess!!!)

Plus let's face it Alex Ryan is definitely served up best whilst still in bed, with a hot coffee :)

Shiny said...

There is nothing nicer than a bit of early-morning TV-watching decadence. You must-must get doughnuts to go with it x

Shayne said...

Have never watched that show but hear you. I lvoe being on my own and having complete control over the remote.

Except I would still be asleep at 5am.

allie. said...

I AM stoked that no one went "Ew" at me for my sloth.
Hmm, doughnuts? We'll see.

Ness - I think if had to choose one man from TV/movies to be my fav, Alex would be it.

I have to say, I HATED the way they ended that show. Just was NOT the same after you know what.

BY the way, I think Aussie men are so much better than Americans (just judging by TV, mate)

Lynette Jacobs said...

I find myself awake earlier now...it is light out at 5 in the morning here now. DH will get a fit if I switch on the TV at that time.

Doughnuts and coffee early in the morning....that sounds like pure bliss.