Thursday, January 15, 2009

Time Out

It was great to be out and about today.
I seem to have been housebound a lot lately
Ok, the first thing was a trip to
the dental hygenist
but after two ops on my gums,
I am more than happy to make the 3 monthly trips to her
to make sure I don't have to go that route
again.
And she is amazing
Never causes me pain
From there to S-DIL
To drink coffee and talk the hind leg off a donkey
S-DIL is great company
and time always goes too fast when we are together.
No,
we are not having a cold snap in Cape Town -
this pic was taken a while ago.

This little person

is another reason why it is so good to spend time with DIL -

Our dear little No 4 D-GD: our youngest - soooo sweet

Dashed home to meet

great friend and fellow Christ-follower

who lives overseas now

but

whenever he visits his family

we hang out for a while

and chew over all kinds of

interesting things.

Then I popped in to visit my younger sister

who absolutely

loathes

having her picture taken

and would certainly kill me

if I posted one of her

here.

Finally, home to DH

my bestest

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great day!!

Love you,
D,

Lynette Jacobs said...

You were so busy...I feel worn out reading about it:)