This was on the day Mel and I finally got our new drivers licences. She hated herself in this pic and insisted I cut her out but you can still see her licence! An hilarious moment with only grandson, Hooli, on his birthday. He was eaten up with shyness at the blowing out of the candles that he had to cope with all on his own. In front of all those people. Check his body language! So funny and SO cute!
Taken at Kirstenbosch gardens the day Mel and I met Ness - just one of those happy snaps. Long time best friend, Plett resident, ex Joburgite, and moi. In front of a watercolour that I admit to deeply coveting! Now I am supposed to list five things I like about myself. Ok, casting aside my natural modesty, I will say this:
1. I like that I am friendly; find it easy to talk to strangers and am genuinely interested in what they have to say.
2. I like that my motto "The best is yet to come" means a constant sense of anticipation about life.
3. I like that I want to keep expanding my boundaries, learning new things, meeting new people.
4. I like that my Christ-following lifestyle gives every day meaning, knowing even the most mundane seeming days are part of an amazing whole picture that one day, I will see.
5. I like it that I am a good listener.
Oh! Here's another picture. Never mind - I'll just leave it up.
For anyone who wants to play: show us 5 pics of yourself that you like and list 5 things you like about our self.
I can't tag anyone cos most of my blog buds have already been tagged :=) but feel free to join in - its fun.