Saturday, April 9, 2011

Progress

Just a quick update on our building project
Its carnage here at the moment -

Lounge with black plastic protecting the room from the working zone on the deck

The other side of the story

Nowhere to sit. Suppers happen upstairs in the bedroom now.

Ugh! Not a pretty sight right now.


Was darnn nearly late for my hair appointment - the steps were completely swallowed up by rubble
Couldnt get to the gate

But the builders got cracking and made a way for me. 

Hopefully only a couple of weeks and I'll have a  very different story to show here.

5 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

Now I know why you were feeling blue. Living in a "work in progress" is not for the fainthearted. Be thinking of you.

xx

Elizabeth said...

Just keep reminding yourself how this is only temporary. How the end result is gonna make you feel like it was all worth it.

MrsLG said...

Sjoe! That IS carnage. Can't wait to see it all done!

Kirsty said...

Oh my! Total chaos. Soooo - what are you having done? Or is it a wait-and-see surprise?

MelB said...

omiword....and to think I asked if the kids could come stay the the night!

I had NO CLUE it was so hectic but its going to be so worth it!