Thursday, November 3, 2011

Is There A Book There?

Tomorrow is D-Day.
We will know what our change is going to look like.
Probably.
How strange that all the trepidation has vanished! We both (thats DH and I) find ourselves calm and in high spirits, feeling that whatever comes will be an adventure
One way or another.
Its a good feeling
I'm not naive enough to think that this will necessarily always be the we feel -
But for now, its great!

So - to another tack.
How many of you bloggers feel (so much about 'feelings' today!) that you'd love to write something more than just a blog?
The feeling that you have something to say -
Something that might change things: something that might help people: something that might make people laugh?
I feel like that.
There - I said it.
I know -
They say everybody feels they have a book to write.
 Maybe they do. Everyone surely has a unique story to tell.

That, I hope, is going to be part of my adventure going forward . . .

No comments: