Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Is It A Jet?

Continuing "the awful Witch Hazel black hair saga" -
(See previous post if you are puzzled by that statement)
As luck would have it, I had to go TODAY to buy a new broom.
As I walked alone through the crowded mall, broom in hand, I found myself grinning like a lunatic, imagining someone coming and saying politely:
"Excuse me, scary Witch Hazel lady, but wouldn't it be quicker for you to just get onto the broom and ride?"
Now that is truly the last word on the subject.
Maybe.

3 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

I can picture this:-D

You know that you will have to find another hairdresser before you need to colour again...you can't go back there...not after this second time.

Stefanie said...

It does look very nice and shiny... your hair not the broom in case that wasn't too clear.Will it wash out and get lighter?

Ness at Drovers Run said...

The way you keep talking about it makes me think of that great Cher song, "Dark Lady laughed and danced and lit the candles one by one...danced to her gypsy music till the..." okay the rest of the words escape me now :)