Monday, May 3, 2010

You Don't Have To Comment

I have been wondering for a while whether to carry on with blogging - my mojo seems to have left the building permanently. I am bored with my own posts, so Lord knows how other people must feel. The question is: do I soldier on, hoping that it comes back, or make the cut and get over it. Because it will leave a huge gap in my life: its not just about writing any more, its about people and contact. I do know that I can stay in touch though, even without Blogger, but still. Alliechilling is 2 years old in a couple of weeks. And 2 is such a charming age :-) I "simplified" my Facebook friends list today: it felt horrible. As though I was saying I didn't like those people any more. How much worse to terminate here?! But it might just be time to bow out. Just saying. PS: Please NOTE the title of this post: I'm not looking for affirmations and stuff, ok?

7 comments:

Shayne said...

I would like you to continue - i enjoy your posts and your insight on the ordinarily mundane things we just take for granted.

Let her get to 3 before you quit. k?

Mel said...

just post when you want to. 2yr old are tempestuous critters - dont make any rash decisions...I agree with Shayne....wait a while.

Kirsty said...

I love your blog... post when you feel the urge... we'll be here waiting!

allie. said...

Awww!
You gu-uyys!

Lynette Jacobs said...

I agree with everyone...post when you have the urge...and remember there is sms and phone to keep in touch as well.

Love you

Jo said...

I would like you to post more, and I honestly dont comment because your stuff is often to profound for little old me.

Susan said...

I agree...don't delete...just keep it and blog when the mood strikes. It will come back. :-)

Susan