So, you want to lose weight but dieting is a nightmare and motivation is absent -
Here are 10 suggestions to help you along the way:
1. Make sure your cooking is at best, adequate.
That way you won't be tempted to go back for more.
2. Set your scale at 5kgs more than you actually weigh.
Even though you know it's a lie, it works.
3. Buy your clothes one size too small.
4. Take a pic of yourself in a bikini and stick it on the fridge door.
5. Go clothes shopping and try on in the shop.
Not to actually buy new clothes but to see yourself from every angle in those mirrors.
6. Try running with the dog. Or the kids. Or even on your own.
Jiggling isn't pleasant.
7. Never ever have cakes, biscuits, or sweets in the house.
You'll risk losing out on visitors with this one.
8. Do not learn to bake. Not ever. That path is fraught with danger.
9. Make lots of thin friends.
Stand next to them a lot, preferably in front of mirrors or shop windows.
10. Ask your husband often if you look fat in things. Learn to read his face accurately.
Because he'll lie.
Let me know how this works for you.